Monday, November 1, 2010

ATTENTION FACEBOOK USERS:

Don't do this if you are on facebook. It's really annoying and it is my pet peeve.


DON'T PUT STUPID CAPTIONS THAT ARE OBVIOUS ON PICTURES

Example: 

My jeep with mud on it. 




Okay, this is obviously your jeep with mud on it. (PS. this is a random picture I found on google after searching mud on jeep -- don't get offended) But when people do this on facebook that is so annoying. Like anyone can look at a picture and know what it is without you saying what it is. I can tell that the picture is a jeep with mud on it without someone telling me that there is a jeep with mud on it. That really bothers me -- there is no point to waste your time to put a stupid obvious caption on a picture. A picture of the beach does NOT need a caption that says beach, thank you for your concern but I think we ALL know that it is a beach.

So facebook users, please refrain from demeaning captions that portray your stalking friends as idiots; we are able to figure out what pictures are without your help. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment