Saturday, November 6, 2010

This morning (friday morning actually)

This morning, I woke up after 1 hour of sleep and got ready really fast and left late.. so I stop for breakfast, and come to school. However, my mass amount of tired-ness was prevailing me and so I ended up being confused and without patience. I had to study for my ap euro test, so I decided to leave my seat and go sit in the corner to study. Worst decision of my life. I sit down, only to find that the carpet where I was sitting consisted of two different height.s It was as if someone had cut out a huge rectangle of carpet and then glued it back down, but not completely because the corners were still flapping up. Not only was this an issue, but the side that I was sitting on had the carpet overlapped. Now I have an issues with this, maybe just because I am reeeeally tired and ADD and OCD but that little carpet needs to be fixed because it was the crisis of my morning and ruined my whole entire day.

No comments:

Post a Comment