Sunday, November 7, 2010

SHOUT - OUT TO MY FOREIGN FRIENDS

The title of this is not meant to be offensive- this is simply referring to any one who has read this that doesn't live in the US. Thanks

You deserve special recognition. I'm not quite sure how you stumbled upon my blog exactly, as you can see I have like 231 views.. not so many right? But in those views, I somehow am representing the countries of the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, and Latvia. Yeah, that's right Latvia. Personally, I think that's really cool. I mean this isn't even that great of writing, I just put what I'm thinking down (stream of consciousness type deal) But somehow, I now have more countries represented than my boyfriends blog, and since I think its really cool, this is my request for those of you in other countries. Have your friends look at my blog, maybe you think what I wrote is stupid, so you can make fun of it together, whatever you want to do with it. But I think it'd be really cool to have a ton of views from a ton of countries, so if you (my foreign friends) have other foreign friends (aka friends that are foreign from your country) tell them about my blog so that I can get tons of countries, k?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment