Thursday, October 28, 2010

skittles.

Last night, I go to enjoy some skittles, you know taste the rainbow. Except, I didn't get to taste the rainbow, because I open up that stupid little pack of skittles, and what do I get? ALL RED EXCEPT TWO PURPLE. I absolutely despise red and purple skittles, I used to eat every color except them because they are nasty. I hate those ones, but I was so mad that I ate them anyway. I was really looking forward to the heavenly yellow and green and orange skittles, but no the stupid skittles fun pack ruined my LIFE last night. I was distraught, all I wanted was to enjoy a delectable packet of skittles in the flavors and colors I love but that could not happen. So now I am going to call skittles, and complain, and get a stupid coupon to go a buy a new fun pack of skittles so that I can eat the colors I enjoy. Thanks skittles for ruining my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment