Wednesday, November 3, 2010

cold weather.

I googled cold weather, because its starting to get cold outside finally and I am really excited. Cold weather is fun, because we get like 1/10000000000000000000000000000000 of an inch of snow and even less ice and school is canceled for like a week. It's super sweet. So I googled cold weather, because cold weather is fun except I got pictures that are kind of interesting and different, and I didn't know what to think about them, so I copied them so that everyone can see what cold weather images are.

Cold weather?

Kayaking..

I don't know what a jumper is. A snow suit maybe?

This is gross. It's a python eating a deer, but thats just nasty and I don't actually know what it has to do with cold weather. But it came up when I googled cold weather, so I'm using it cause its a little strange.
I don't particularly like cats, but this one is cute, probably cause its just in the computer and not near me.

No comments:

Post a Comment