Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hurricanes

Most people don't really like hurricanes. Im not really sure why. I mean, I think as long as no damage (at least nothing major) is done, then I don't know why people would not like hurricanes.

Reasons why I like hurricanes:
1. You get in pjs & hold candles and flashlights and watch the storm and its really fun
2. It rains and everything is windy
3. You can act like a child and hide in the bathtub and no one will judge you
4. After storms, you get to be neighborly and help clean up and you are a good Samaritan and even the old people are nice to you
5. The eye is quiet and peaceful and calm and amazing
6. After the wind knocks the trees over one way, the eye comes, and then the winds blow the other way so the trees stand back up again
7. Theres no electricity usually so you feel like your living in "Little House on the Prairie" except in a big house in the suburbs

Dear Weather,
I enjoy hurricanes, and if we could have a gentle one with lots of wind and rain and a HUGE eye, but that does minimal damage, I would really appreciate that.
Thanks,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment