Monday, November 8, 2010

those in need

So, on Saturday night I get this text from a friend. She tells me that she just helped a person, because she gave a homeless man her Panera. So this has got me thinking, I wonder where the homeless get their cardboard and sharpies from. Now, you may be thinking that I am some horrible person for saying this, but you know that deep down you wonder this too. I admire homeless people, not all are homeless and so those I don't admire because that is stealing and lying, and quit frankly like a slap in the face to real homeless people. But, those who are homeless for real, I do admire; for instance they are patient, i mean they stand outside all day holding their little signs asking the same question over and over, they seem to function on a schedule, you know a 9-5 type deal (if you don't believe me, start watching, I'm right). But, again not the point. I do admire them a lot, but one of the main reasons that I admire homeless people so much is for their ability to find cardboard and sharpies, some are more able than others, I mean honestly, the signs that have every color of the rainbow, how cool is that. I am not in any way mocking homeless people, this is truly a thought that crosses my mind every time I see a homeless person, I wonder, where do they get their cardboard and sharpies?!


Aside: Andrew Hill is such a good person that he would always help homeless people, because that is what good people do. (This is your shout-out)

No comments:

Post a Comment