Saturday, April 23, 2011

animal lipstick art

Lipstick art is the newest form of expression... actually this is the first time I have ever seen it in my life and it is weird and I don't think I ever want to see it again. This is not normal. No person in their right mind would ever go out in public with this, so why waste the time and money on lipstick to do this and just hide in your house. This is freakish and weird.

This is the "foxy lips". Thats weird. First off, if you think you are foxy and you put this on your face, take note: YOU ARE NOT FOXY. Why would you do this ever? Where are you gonna go with that on? A fox party? NO. Go wash your face.


This one is called the "endangered panda lips". Sweetie, something is only endangered if it is living and starting to not be living anymore because they are all dying. The only thing being endangered by your panda lips is you having friends. Again, please go wash your face this is weird.


"These lips be good".... No. These lips be bad. What bee have you ever seen with blue wings? None. I don't think I've ever seen a bee close enough to know if they have blue on their wings. But I am pretty certain that bees don't have a dazed look like this in their eyes. Comeon now. Oh, and that wart, or mole or whatever on your face is distracting.

I don't know if I am more disturbed by the fact that someone painted a Pokemon on their face and thought it was socially acceptable, or the fact that there is an orange tongue in the picture. And again, the wart or mole is really distracting me. Pikachu needs to zap that thing off with this little electrical tail.




This one is just weird. Crab lips......... COOL!!!!!!!!! But not really. This is making me crabby.. get it?! Crabby... yeah not funny. Just like this is really not cool. Please get rid of these lips because its freaking me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment