Sunday, November 14, 2010

theres a morgue in my pool

My boyfriend blogs about spiders. He's blogged about shower spiders and desk spiders and foreign spiders and I figured what better way to show relationship type things like love and commitment, then to continue the blogging tradition of blogging about spiders.


Large spider #1.. and little spider remenants

Large Spider #2 and dirt..

Large spider #3

Large Spider #4.. on the stairs mmm

Bundles of spiders at the edge of the stairs


I just don't understand the spiders's logic. Maybe those are the clumsy spiders of the bunch. Who knows, maybe their like people. The moms say "Now don't you play by the edge of that, I don't want to have to come in and get you." and then the little baby spiders giggle and do it anyway. Except these dumb spiders actually fall in, and then the mommy spiders have to go in after them. Poor dumb spider clusters didn't know that the pool was really cold though, and so then I bet their little spider muscles all froze up, and then the Daddy spiders had to come in after the Mommy's and the babies except by this point it was too late and then they all drown and died and created a little spider morgue in my pool. Lucky for them, they got vacumned up and taken to spider heaven aka wherever the vacumn takes them. RIP little spiders, poor little dead guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment