Thursday, November 4, 2010

so my mom said i could blog about how nasty dinner was... as long as i ate it.

I had the choice of eating stew or salmon and cous-cous for dinner. I picked stew. One might say bad choice; there was no good choice. Sorry mom.

My dinner was fun All I did was take pictures of how gross everything looked and then I stole my dads plate of dinner and ate that instead. I took too many pictures and it took me an hour to eat dinner:

Indian Stew

so appetizing..

again, just delicious looking right? ps. that green-ish looking stuff, not peppers, or chives, or whatever is put in chicken quesadillas-- thats LEAVES like full leaves of spinich. mmmmmmmm

Torie. She reeeally wanted to eat some dinner.

Phelps turning his nose away from the dinner


Option number two: salmon..

..with asparagus. gag me.

Rice with stew..

or cous-cous with salmon.. Option sounded worlds better

Stew.. just look at that juice, and chicken, and tomatoes, and chickpeas, and leaves.. yumm

Strawberries

Torie really wanted the asparagus

She wanted it REAL bad

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to cook that one again! Hater!
    PS: I hope Andrew gets to suffer again too!

    ReplyDelete