Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bestfriends Birthday :)

Today is my BESTFRIENDS birthday. She is 16 and I am going to write everything about her. I met my bestie Olivia at drivers ed at wakefield. She was a little youngin still, and I had just turned 16 which is funny because today, she is16. So anyway, I was switching schools, and she went where I was switching and so we became besties. Since then, we tell each other everything. She is my best friend in the whole wide world and she deserves the bet night ever because she is AMAZING. We are best friends who love love, and I don't know what I am supposed to do without her next year. She has the best impressions in the world, and we watch disney together, and football together, and she lives with me sometimes, and our moms talk on the phone and she is just so cool.


LIVS I LOVE YOU AND HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER K?

No comments:

Post a Comment