Friday, November 12, 2010

disaster date

If I were going to be on the show Disaster Date on MTV, I would have a lot of fun. First off, if someone were ever that rude to me in my life I would just be rude back. I think that they probably tell the person being pranked, that they are being pranked. So if that were the case, then I would simply prank back. If my date were rude to someone, I would be too. If my date made a ruckus, I would too. If my date and I were at lunch and they were being an awful date, I would drop my fork on the ground and when they went to pick it up, I would "accidentally" knock over my water cup so that it spilled on their head. I would stand up on the table and begin yodeling. We could have a food fight in a nice restaurant, or act uppity in a trashy restaurant. I would stick things to my teeth, and act like a wild women. Disaster Date.. you can't fool me.

No comments:

Post a Comment