Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Wonderful World of Stumbleupon

Stumbleupon is the most genious website ever created. For those of you not fortunate enough to have heard of , you have not lived yet. Stumbleupon is a website where you picktopics of your interest and then you hit stumble. The stumble button brings the world to you. Seriously. Don't believe me? Go to http://www.stumbleupon.com/ and find a life. Stumbleupon has brought me face to face with some of the absolute prettiest pictures I have ever seen. It has shown me some of the most abstract buildings in the world, some of the strangest animals, fun games and music, and of course, the ugly dancer. But in all seriousness, Stumbleupon brings the world to your fingertips and its even blackberry, android and iPhone compatible yay! I have found things I'd never imagined on stumbleupon and now my life is complete. So, all I'm saying is try out stumbleupon if you want to be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment