Saturday, March 12, 2011

something i hate...

I absolutely despise having math 7th period. In all honesty, having ap calc in general is too much stress. But having it the very last class of the day is terrible. If I have a test, I sit and worry and review till my eyes want to bleed, and then by the time I get to the test, the day of stress leaves me too tired to think. Stupid idea. I worried all day about the stupid test I had after sitting up and studying math for like FIVE hours last night. Normally that would be an exaggeration but not this time. I found out like 3 periods before the test that I needed a 100 to guarantee an A. But what do I end up with? A lousy 93 on the test, leaving me with a lovely 92 for the quarter. Turns out im like .4 points away from an A. All my hardwork down the drain, I should have gone to bed instead of studying. SCREW AP CALC YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment