Sunday, March 13, 2011

shout-out to my foreign friends round 2

current list of my viewing countries:
United States
Canada
Denmark
Slovenia
US Virgin Islands
Netherlands
China
Naimibia
Jamaica
France
Croatia
Japan
United Arab Emirates
Russia
South Africa
South Korea
United Kingdom
India
Ireland
Switzerland
Germany
Sweden
Portugal
Hong Kong

I think thats really cool. Maybe you disagree with me, but the best part is that I didnt ask your opinion and so it doesn't actually matter what you think. I'm bitter right now, excuse my attitude. I don't actually know if the people in other countries can read this. Maybe on stumbleupon in countries like India and Croatia, it translates it into their language for their reading pleasure. Or maybe not. The reason I say that is because the boyfriend liked my blog with his stumbleupon account, and so now my blog is avaliable for the eyes of my fellow stumblers.



I imagine these counties a little something like this picture: the globe being my blog and these people happily connected by weird colored string because my blog gives them happy feelings. Either that or once they have enough people holding strings they are going to come and strangle me with their strings. Thats all I got for now, anyway I like foreign friends so share me with more!

No comments:

Post a Comment