Friday, March 11, 2011

Stumbleupon #1



I found this picture on stumbleupon. Granted I've found tons of pictures on Stumbleupon, but this was absolutely gorgeous. I absolutely love when the sky reflects on the water, but the water around here is so dingy that you just get a nasty murky reflection and that is just not cute. However, this place is gorgeous. The lake is so clear and beautiful and the sky has a wonderful reflection. There is one thing about this picture though that bothers me. There is a rock sitting alone in the middle of the lake. That poor rock is sticking out of the all the beauty. It is by itself, lonely and pathetic. It is just sticking up begging for someone to love it. But I don't actually think that makes sense. This is a beautiful picture though, and I want to go visit this place because it is absolutely amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment