Sunday, March 20, 2011

Stumbleupon #3

MY LIFE. But seriously, this is. During the day at school, I do nothing. So that would be the large portion of my life spent distracting others as to not completely waste my time. When I do have work, I procrastinate. Critical thinking is not actually a part of senior year.Fourth period, I have teachers assistant. Which counts as a class, I mean I get a 100 if I show up, but in all honesty, I probably shouldn’t because all I do is distract the class. I get so bored just sitting there doing nothing. And I would do my work from all that procrastination except, I don’t have any work to do, because I’ve already done it in the two study halls that come before this one. So I distract others.





This is the most ingenious idea ever. Seriously, whoever came up with this is so smart. Every holiday, birthday, get well, anything that you could possibly give a gift for has a name somewhere on the wrapping paper. I don’t know where my life would be without stumbleupon right now. Seriously, this wrapping paper just blew my mind and if I weren’t running late for work and getting these blogs turned in, I would have bought it online. Maybe next time. Seriously though, coolest wrapping paper ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment