Sunday, March 20, 2011

college blog hehe

I realize that the ‘hehe’ in the title was creepy. But what the heck, why not add it. I’m tired and trying to blog and study is not working for me very well. Especially after a long weekend of no sleep and work for over seven hours today. Not cool. Anyway, since this seems to be all that is ever on my mind now, I figured I’d blog about it. So, college application statuses:
 EAST CAROLINA UNIVERSITY: ACCEPTED.
And definitely NOT attending. No offense or anything, I mean I know the school is gorgeous and I know that people have a “good time” there if ya know what I mean, but that’s just not my idea of a good time, sorry.
APPALACHIAN STATE UNIVERSITY: ACCEPTED
Not sure. I love the school, I love the campus, and I love the whole feel of being at a mountain school. It’s a few hours away so I have a little breathing room, but it’s not too far that I can never visit. And its instate so its super cheap compared to other schools. But, it doesn’t have my major, just some classes to get me close so who knows, but it’s number one on my list as of right now, but I still have a ton of thinking to do.
 UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA: ACCEPTED
Okay, so in all honesty I have no idea why I even applied here. I don’t want to go but I guess its just nice to see a college acceptance. Like someone, somewhere always says “the more the merrier”. But anyway, I wasn’t considering it at all, it came in the mail and I was just like “oh cool” even though I didn’t actually care and then I just sat it on the counter and didn’t care about it anymore. But then I got a scholarship so I guess I sort of have to consider it… Maybe?
UNIVERSIT OF NORTH CAROLINA: DENIED
Well...... this ones a little awkward and self-explanatory. I will not be attending UNC. But in all honesty, I never did want to, it'd just be an accomplishment to get in. The school is great, but theres a lot of tools there. No offense to those of you there who aren't tools.
 VIRGINA TECH: ACCEPTED

Seriously, I don’t think I have ever been so excited to hear back from a college. I had NO idea that I would hear when I did. I got a text from a friend at 11:30 at night the day after I got rejected from Carolina. My heart was not even beating when I opened it because I was so nervous to get rejected again. And believe me, I was expecting to be rejected. VT is a really good school, and I’m still in shock from getting in. But I am beyond excited and really considering it, yay I love acceptances (they are a lot nicer than denials).
JAMES MADISON UNIVERSITY: UNKNOWN
I still haven’t heard back which is kind of freaking me out. JMU has an OT program that’s really competitive and so if I get in, its almost a definite. But I’m not sure I want to go out of state so I have no idea what I’m going to do and I’m tired now and out of thoughts about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment