Thursday, September 30, 2010

aladdin

Today, Thursday, September 30, 2010, we must say goodbye to a dear pet frog, Aladdin…

Okay, I hated that stupid frog. Actually, I didn’t mind it until this morning when I woke up and that stupid frog was dead. And that may sound hateful and all, but that dumb animal deserves it. Andrew and I bought it in August, lovingly cared for it, feeding it every few days, never cleaned its cage, you know good parenting. So finally, I decide that I’ll clean that nasty animals cage without Andrew, because it was so dirty and I didn’t feel like doing homework. So, I spend an HOUR cleaning its cage, a whole hour wasted of my night, because I wake up the next morning and that inconsiderate animal was dead. So, to be perfectly honest, I am very angry with that dumb animal for dying, and I wish it had just died last night, before I wasted my time on it. Andrews response, “Okay, can we get a shark?”.

No comments:

Post a Comment