Monday, September 20, 2010

post #12


 I have some of the worlds laziest dogs. Honestly, they are ridiculous. They somehow can sleep the entire day without fail, and they don't even look cute doing it. Torie is sleeping in one of the weirdest positions I have ever seen, but she's been out like it for almost an hour now. I call Torie, "the little rat" or "pork roll", because shes short, fat, and stubby, and makes the most annoying barking sounds in the world. They are little high pitched noises, and she does them constantly, whenever she sees someone out the window, or if someone comes over, or if she feels like it. She is so obnoxious. I thought she was cute, and then I brought her to sleep in my bed. She sleeps literally in your chin, or on top of your throat, or in between your legs so you cant breath or move. That is not cute. These dogs are little demons. "Mans Best Friend", yeah right. If you cry, they come and scratch you to try and get pet, if you're in a bad mood, they whimper for my mom. They are OBSESSED with my mom, its creepy and weird honestly. I lock them in the front room when they wimper, because it is incessant for like 6 hours and I can't handle it. They may look cute, but they are little demons.
Torie

Torie

Phelps


No comments:

Post a Comment