Friday, September 17, 2010

Dog Sitting

My brother Joe and I dogsit for our neighbors dog Terri. Everybody hates Terri except for me. Terri is a whippet, and a sweet loving dog, so I don't know why everyone else hates him so much. Apparently, he is destructive and does things to anger my neighbor on purpose which I think is funny because if you have a dog plotting against you, you must not be very nice to it eiither. Terri is a sweet boy, and whenever I go over to check on him, he greets me with licks. I can always tell when my brother checked on him before me, because Terri is even more excited to see me, probably because Joe isn't very nice to him, and becaue Terri really likes me. Terri and I snuggled on the couch this afternoon, and then he gave me a bath with his tounge which was kind of gross, and then when I had to leave he got all sad, but I have to check on him again later, which means he will be a happy boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment