Wednesday, September 22, 2010

new york trip :)

Lunch in Baltimore with Chandler, Allie, Logan, and Alexa! Love these girls!


On the way home from New York, we stopped in Philadelphia to see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. Quite honestly, I’m not sure the logic behind this, because no one wants to see these, they are boring, and we would have much rather been home like 5 hours earlier, or, slept in a lot of hours later. But regardless, I can now say I’ve been to the Liberty Bell..

Waiting outside the Liberty Bell, and Independence Hall took forever, and it was really boring and it started out really cold outside, but then it got really hot outside. Everybody was going crazy because it was taking so long, and because we didn’t know that we were stopping for lunch, so a lot of people left their money on the bus. Andrews jacket was really warm, and Zach and I matched :)
I’ve been to New York many times before, and I’ve done the Empire State Building before, but it was still a really pretty view seeing it again, and it was a lot more fun to see it with friends. It had been really foggy and rainy the last time I had been, so it was a lot prettier on a day that you could actually see things.
with andrew at the Empire State building on a gorgeous, gorgeous day! best weather i've seen in a looonnngggg time
All dressed up to go see Phantom! I normally love Broadway plays in New York, but that was awful! They did a great job acting and all, but I’m not a big fan of musicals or opera, so it was putting me to sleep. It was fun to get all dressed up though!
At dinner in times square with my baby!
Before the boat ride tour with alexa! It was freezing outside, and the boat ride was miserable, but shopping before in China Town, and looking forward to dressing up for Phantom made everything worth it!
Favorite picture of the whole trip! Waiting for the boat ride to start!

Boyfriend in Baltimore!
Bestfriend in Baltimore! Love herrrr!






No comments:

Post a Comment