Thursday, October 21, 2010

last night.

Last night, Andrew came to my house. During ecology, his mom had texted him and said "breakfast for dinner at church, wanna come" and I did want to go, because I like breakfast for dinner, or, brinner. But Andrew decided that because I'm a really picky eater, I wouldn't like it, so instead he decided he was going to come over and cook breakfast for dinner for me. So Andrew came over, except he forgot the recipe. So I took my brother to small group, and then Andrew to his house and then we got the recipe. Except I had a really bad headache when I got to his house, and I had to take a lot of excedrin. But that didn't help, and so once we got home, I went to sleep on the couch and Andrew cooked muffins and cleaned up and it was really good and it was the best dinner in the whole wide world because he's sweet and let me sleep while he cooked. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment