Tuesday, October 12, 2010

bird calls

I picture two things that I can think of at this moment, very pointless things to do.

1. memorize the books of the bible in order
2. BIRD CALLS.

The bible, why would they put the glossary in the front of the bible if you weren't supposed to use it? Does it make you a better Christian to have it memorized? Becasue personally I think I'm doing just fine without it. I think that bible teachers don't have enough to teach us, and so to meet the quota for test grades in the quarter, they throw in the books of the bible test, because its not as if we don't have a thousand other things to do, so why not throw in some pointless memorizing. bad idea bible teachers. that has no benefit in my life. that is a waste of brain space, I can read the glossary just fine. (my preacher even tells us the page in the church bibles - why memorize if you can have that?)

BIRD CALLS. I hate bird calls. I made my status on facebook tonight "I HATE BIRD CALLS" and 13 people liked it. I wonder if that is enough of a statistic to show Mr. Mack so that we don't have to take the test. My mom said that was stupid. I agree with her. I hate birds too. The purpose of cats is to eat the birds. But since I had cats, then I would be stuck with a lot of birds. The wildlife rescue people that come to get bears and hyenas or foxes or whatever that attack peoples houses, should also pick up cats and birds, cause I bet that a lot of cats are rabid, and birds are just annoying. Especially they're calls. And whats even more annoying then hearing their calls when they are in a tree, is having to memorize their calls from my kitchen table. No one even likes birds, they have no purpose to live so they just shouldn't. Maybe I'm just cynical, thats what happens when its late. But if I didn't have a stupid test on TEN bird calls tmrw, maybe I would be a little nicer to animals, or at least pretend like I like them. But I won't even give them that satisfaction, because Mr. Mack is ruining my life with birdcalls and causing me to hate all wildlife. I think our class should get a grade for our camping trip, because that is not pointles, and that will be fun learning, and maybe I'll even like wildlife a little. But bird calls are not helping natures cause.

That is all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment