Thursday, October 14, 2010

middle school girls soccer games.

Middle school soccer games are painful. Middle school girls do not know how to play soccer. They move around in little clumps and kick each other in the shins. I went to my little sisters soccer game today. That was especially painful. She played for like 5 minutes and did good and it was really cold and her team was not very good. Andrew coached my sister this summer, and he did a good job because she made it onto her middle school team, but her whole team is bad and could use some more coaching. They all ran around and the poor ref didnt make any calls and I don't blame him because I would want to get away from the screaming little girls as fast as I could too. When I was watching her soccer game, I heard birds in the trees which made me mad. And we haven't learned that bird call yet. That is a fun sucker. That means I still have to learn that bird. I hate birds. I wish there was a menace that ate birds and then they couldnt haunt me while I am slowly dying from my eyes being burned out at how bad little ligon girls are at soccer. They won like 8-0 though, so your imagination can only run wild at picturing how bad the other team was.

No comments:

Post a Comment