Wednesday, October 27, 2010

dream

Last night I had a dream, but before you move on and decide against reading this because the apparent stupidity of that first statement, let me begin by saying this was no ordinary dream, nor an ordinary night.

I went to bed around 12:15. You may say that's late, or in the case of the Weekman's (minus the youngest), that is actually pretty early. I can't really tell you about my dreams up until right before 4:12 am : I walked into school, it was spirit week, I was dressed up for fashion disaster day (today) and everything went as normal except I get to school, and Andrew Hill just stared at me, and so I felt self-conscious and woke up. Like a real wake-up, kind of wake-up. Mind you, it is now 4:12 am and I'm awake. But I had dreamed the whole school day so I was confused.I thought it was time for me to get ready for school, except the small problem that it was 4:12 am, not 5:45 am. So I began to check all electronics in my room, only to find that now, instead of begin 5:45 am, or even 4:12 am, it was 4:13. So I got up and went downstairs, sure that I would find it to be 5:45 or maybe 5:13 or something after 5. But it wasn't and so I went back to bed, sad and defeated. Finally after trying, and wishing, and praying that I could just go back to sleep and make it to 5:45. I finally fell asleep. Yet, what I discovered in my dream world was no better than in reality. My mom, dad, and I were on vacation (guilty pleasure: being an "only child" when all my siblings are gone), but I don't really know where we were. I know my dad was there, but I can't remember seeing him, all I remember is my mom and I floating in the ocean of lake or something. There was a little pool-float kind of fishing boat chilling out by us.All of a sudden a blue, bigger boat pulled up, in between the size of a dingy and a tiny yacht. It was a boat of drug cartels, and they began dragging around the little purple boat which had some how turned into a tube and was partially under water. My mom and I just sat there and stared, not fazed at all. Then a big white yacht the shape of a shoebox pulled up next to the drug cartel boat, and grabbed the driver by his ear, and the boat by the front and took it away, leaving the little purple boat behind, all of its passengers happy not to be drowning anymore. Still, my mom and I sat there unfazed by the shocking situation that had just occurred. All of a sudden (I transported?) I was in my bathroom, and I was reaching for a towel except it turned into a rattlesnake which is one of my biggest fears and so I went to get my dad, and he said it was just the towel and I didn't know what I was talking about but it was a rattlesnake and then he left me with it, so I woke up for real to get away from it and then I was scared to get a towel, except it was now time to actually wake up for school. I was terrified after a traumatizing night, and I was very tired and restless, as my dreams and sleeping problems did not work out very well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment