Monday, October 11, 2010

post #2

It is now 12:46 in the morning. I am sitting awake doing absolutely nothing. There is purpose to this - I am SUPPOSED to be doing something, however all I can manage, is nothing. I have successfully sat in front of the computer screen all night. I am trying to do my english project which I see as pointless. I don't understand why teachers give us pointless work if they aren't going to read it, but give us a hundred anyway. Mr. Walker is not going to read this project, all he wants to know is if we did the 15 pages of crap. I am on page 3, I have been working for lik 6 hours. I think this is why my parents say don't get on facebook while you're doing your homework. I have successfully wasted a whole night, except the worst part is that I have 12 more to do, and I have to turn them in tomorrow. I have like 6 hours to finish them, before I get to go to the lovely creative writing class very tired. I may give up and turn them in on wednesday because this is simply becoming a waste of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment