Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mangroomers.

Mangroomer at its finest. Mmmmmmm.


Now, this is really sick. Yeah I understand that.But this was what I came home to one day. I walk in after a long days of work, and my mom shoves a Bed, Bath & Beyond magazine in my face and asks me if I notice anything weird on the page. Out of a whole page it is really hard to find the one weird thing when the whole page is weird things. But I found the mangroomer, and this was the picture that went with it. So I decided to search mangroomer on the Bed, Bath, & Beyond website because I wanted to get this picture so that I could blog about how disgusting that is, but instead I found just pictures of mangroomers by themselves with blog worthy captions.


Mangroomer - Rechargeable Electric Back Hair Shaver


This would be the Mangroomer Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer Edition

And last but certainly not least, would be the Mangroomer Private Body Shaver


Some things as blog-worthy as they may be, I could live without knowing. Mangroomer, I do not like your products.

No comments:

Post a Comment