Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ohhh what up death clock

So I have this issue with clocks. I mean regular clocks, they seem to NEVER be on time for me. The clock in my room for example, is exactly 11 minutes and 18 seconds fast. The one in my car, 2 minutes and an unknown amount of seconds. My phone, well I guess its right, that's what im basing the wrongs times off of.  But what about the good clocks. The ones that are precise, always accurate, and most importantly are a countdown to something BIG. Say like a christmas countdown clock, or even better a death clock.

http://www.xmasclock.com/
This is the world's GREATEST clock. I mean who doesn't want to know when Christmas is. I certainly know I do. And the best part, if you know another important date, you can simply add or subtract the number of days and still know the hours, minutes, and seconds till that very moment. Genius. Currently, it would be 16 days, 5 hours, 31 minutes, and 47 seconds.

http://www.deathclock.com/
The death clock, the world's darkest clock. Now, this clock allows you to put in your birthdate, your gender, if you are pessimistic, optomistic, ya know the whole deal, then you put your BMI and finally if you are a smoker, and TADA it gives you the day of the week, month, date, year you will die. And of course, the number of seconds you have left until you die. Now I found this, not really quite sure how. But, it seemed interesting so I did it. The first time, I was told that I would die Tuesday, June 13, 2051. When I tried it again, I was met with Wednesday, September 29, 2072. And because the third times the charm, I tried yet again and was greated, not so nicely with a mere Friday, July 6, 2057. Needless to say, this death clock may not be the most accurate thing. Nonetheless, it is quite fun to play with and see how many seconds there are to random dates in the far future.

No comments:

Post a Comment