Friday, December 10, 2010

Post 50 :)


That is Megan Berry. Aka me except not me. Megan Berry is hot. I especially like the tattoos, the holding up of the wrench as if saying "I'll bash in your brain if you look at me wrong" and of course, the muscle flex. There are so many right things about this picture I don't know what could possibly be wrong. This is pure perfection.

 
This is also Megan Berry except not really. I googled Megan Berry images, and I think this is a brother, but he came up under Megan Berry and so his name is going to be Megan Berry too. Now, he also has huge muscles, an intimidating face and is holding a scary violent object. I am not a scary violent person so this does not accurately represent me. Sorry Megan Berry, you are a man and we do not look alike.


This is a picture posted by Megan Berry. Again, not me Megan Berry, but some random unknown Megan Berry. I wish I could take credit for this picture, because this is quite the picture. That man playing the guitar, HOT SHORTS. The other man.. he is a diva. He fits so nicely into his top and shorts. I just love it. I wish I were the Megan Berry that took this picture. Thank you unknown Megan Berry for inspiring me.


This is still not me. As much fun as it would be to pose in an awkward outfit on sharp jagged rocks. But thats not cool Megan Berry, take pictures in normal outfits on smooth rocks. That would be more comfortable. I am NOT like this Megan Berry.

And finally my best accomplishment as Megan Berry would by far be:


I, Megan Berry, am the main character of this book. Here is a preview:
Megan Berry is a Zombie Settler by birth, which means she's part-time shrink to a whole bunch of semi-dead people with killer issues. All Megan really wants is to go to homecoming, but when you're trailed by a bunch of slobbering corpses whenever you leave the house, it's kinda hard to score a date. Let's just say Megan's love life could use some major resuscitation.

Megan's convinced her life can't get any worse - until someone in school starts using black magic to turn average, angsty Undead into scary, hardcore flesh-eating Zombies. Now it's up to Megan to stop the Zombie apocalypse. Her life - and more importantly, the homecoming dance - depends on it.


That is the coolest thing that ever happened to me. Thank you for writing a novel about me being a Zombie Settler. I don't know what a Zombie Settler is but it the coolest thing that I have ever been in all of my lives (I'm not sure how many I have had). Thank you for making Megan Berry a Zombie Settler.





p.s. In the time it took to make this blog I have inspired the whole class to google themselves. Best day ever .

No comments:

Post a Comment