Friday, May 6, 2011

So, I have this obsession with looking at wedding blogs on stumbleupon. It’s not like I’m trying to get married anytime soon or anything, I mean for God’s sake I’m only 17 years old and as fun as being tied down for the rest of my life right now and worrying about fun things like taxes, and china, and babies, I think I’ll pass and wait a few more years. But wedding blogs are so cute. Like seriously the cutest little thing I have ever seen. Every wedding is so different but they are all so creative. A few of my personal favorites:
I love everything about this wedding. It is simple in its own way, but at the same time it is still nice and neat and fancy. I am obsessed with the brides flowers, and the bridesmade flowers, and everything. This was an absolutely adorable wedding.
This one I am obsessed with. It is the cutest wedding I think I have ever seen. When I usually think of weddings I think of them in these nice exquisite places with everything fancy but this one seriously is the most adorable thing. The pictures of this couple in the pumpkin patch are so cute. Everything about this is adorable, the little kids in their vintage clothes, the wildflower bouquets, the bridesmade dresses. I’m in love with this wedding.

Theres plenty more and I’ll add them at some point but these were the only two I could find in my stumbleupon favorites for right now. Weddings are precious, I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment