Saturday, May 14, 2011

cool vids


ps. if the videos going really slow, click on it
When I was sitting in creative writing, supposed to be working on my poetry book I was not. Confession: I was on stumbleupon, and I found this video. So really I was on doing creative writing, just not poetry because I hate poetry and I want it to die. But anyway, I stumbled upon this funny video and a little birdie told me I could reblog the video and so here it is. You may think the monkey is stupid for pulling the dogs tail, but I think it has the right idea. I mean my dogs have little nubs for tails and I still pull those every chance I get for the sheer enjoyment of them turning around to bite me but never quite making it to my hand before I pull away. Stupid dogs need to learn that it happens the same way every time and so they are never going to get me. Just like this dumb thing couldn’t get the monkey. For being man’s best friend, dogs are kinda stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment