Wednesday, May 18, 2011

homegirl needs to get it together

So, I was out shopping with my mom earlier and we were both trying on dresses in the dressing room and all of a sudden this voice begins to speak. Now obviously it belonged to a person, and so me, being the nosy person that I’ve always been and love to be, began to listen to this conversation. Now what really caught my attention was when one girl asked the other if the bra looked cute on her. Then they began to go on and on about how they can’t fit into a DD but a D is too small…. Now honey this may be personal, but I don’t have that problem, those would both be massive on me. But then again, that isn’t any more personal than you talking about that with God only knows who listening. Yeah, the creepy guys waiting for their wives outside the door, probably listening. Little children with their moms, probably listening. They kept going on and on about these problems they have, and they returned to a petty conversation about something boring while my mom and I compared dresses, and then just before we left they began to speak again. The  “double d’s are too big but d’s are too small” girl kept talking. She kept saying how weird her boobs were, and the girls were comparing bras, and then she was asking if the bra made her look sexy. So just when I’m starting to think maybe she plays for the other team, the big whammy came. Homegirl goes “I used to wear lacy bras before I had a boyfriend”…. Sweetie, I don’t actually understand the logic behind this one. I’m not quite sure the difference that it makes but that’s okay. So I’ll end with this, be very careful what you say in public places, somethings are never meant to be shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment