Sunday, May 15, 2011

ayyyeee cute wittle piggy


That is just the cutest little thing I ever did see. I understand that I’m not much of an animal lover and all, but that doesn’t look like a live animal to me, it looks fake. It also reminds me of the movie ‘Babe’ which now that I think about is kind of weird. I mean no offense, but a movie about pigs? Cool. Not really. I think the reason I am so bitter towards the movie probably has to do with the fact that I was forced to watch it in French probably 100 times in like 5 years. And I didn’t understand a word that they were saying. Traumatic. But the pig in its little boots is cute, so I guess I’m a little less bitter towards that stupid movie. But I’m still traumatized. It was a part of my childhood, and I’m haunted by that dumb pig in my sleep. Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment