Sunday, April 3, 2011

Why are you trying to wear your cat as clothes..?



In all honesty, I'm not sure which I'm more concerned for.. the cats or the fact that this is just disturbing. Granted, I googled "weird pictures" so that I could find something to blog about, but I had expected funny things like the moutheyes picture with hair coming out of the eyes. But a nude couple with cats covering their parts (and let me just say thank the LORD for those cats being there) was definately NOT what I expected. I've got a few issues with this picture. First off, I'm trying to figure out why this picture was ever taken. Because it is just repulsive. Second, they look really happy, like im talking REALLY happy. I hate cats. Despise them actually. So the fact that these people are naked with those naaasty animals on their laps and they STILL look happy is actually making me quite nauseous. Third, the people and cats are both oversized. This is not a rude statement, it is simply a fact that I know because of the fat rolls hanging out the side, and the amazing fact that the cats are hiding most of the other rolls. So, I appreciate the cats being fat, but I think I would appreciate it more if the people were skinnier or the cats fatter to keep me pure and not ruined from seeing that much of the people. But my eyes are already bleeding, and whats done is done. Helpful hint: If you want to take a picture like this (we won't be friends anymore) but keep it off the internet for the sake of the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment