Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cute dog.... HA.


I’m sorry to offend, but honestly the people who do things like this to their pets are freaks. I mean comeon, it takes a lot for me to  blog about animals that I don’t hate or anything, but this one I just feel sorry for. A dog dyed green, stuffed in a trashcan to look like a sesame street character? Are you kidding me? I’m pretty sure that’s animal cruelty. I mean that is just freakish. If this was supposed to be for Halloween or something I mean yeah I sort of get it, but did you expect the dog to sit in the trashcan all night? I would be a little offended if I were the dog. “oh sit in the trashcan all night and be a little prop and people can say how cute you are and we can be proud”. I would bite you. That is not okay. Dogs have feelings too. They want to be loved and treasured. Would you dye your child green and stuff it in a trashcan like its worthless and just for show? If its yes, go get some psychological help… and call child services. Poor little dog. People these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment