Saturday, January 29, 2011

sick and tired of being sick and tired

Today, January 29th would be day 13 of me being sick. This is getting a little ridiculous. I understand that there are things lke virues that go around, but really can't the stupid things take a break. Last year, there was the swine flu epidemic which completely took over our school. The "crud" thats been going around has taken out more people in a week than the swine flu did total last year. Really crud? Come on and leave me alone.

Last time I blogged, was the first time I had gotten out of bed the whole weekend. I was thinking I was feeling better, but by the time I was done blogging I was so tired that I could do nothing the rest of the day. Monday was basically a fail of a day because I was too tired to pay attention in any classes and I had to learn an entire chapter of AP Euro that night. So that just assured that I would be tired the rest of the week. Tuesday, I woke up and I was feeling good. I thought that I was finally healthy and I wasn't even tired even though I did not get much sleep. I was in an amazing mood, it was wonderful. But by that night I was not feeling so hot anymore. And thus began my downfall. I am now sitting on the couch on a Saturday night. Sweet, right? I have been here since about 2:00 this afternoon, before which I was in bed since I had woken up at 7:00 am. Rough. I am now affected by my cough and cold, but now have been blessed with a stomach ache like no others. This is pain equivalent to a giant jumping on my stomach, or a porcupine rolling around inside me, painful. I have not eaten, other than a few awful low-fat, low-sodum saltines, since lunch yesterday. Needless to say this sickness has left me hungry and cranky. Joy.

I feel like there are little animals living inside me, or maybe little mythical creatures. I think they could be called little mischievous fairies. They are running around inside of me playng tricks on my body. They tell my brain that it is okay for me to feel healthy when I am at school and have nothing to do, so I am allowed to be healthy and bored. But when I have things to do, like when I wake up, or get home from school, or on the weekends, it is okay for my body to be sick and not feel good all day. Little mischievous fairies, I am not appreciating your antics. I don't understand why you hate me so much. Can you not just make me feel gross when I am sleeping, or when I would not like to be doing something other than laying on the couch watching Disney Channel and crappy movies. I like my weekends. The fairies obviously do not. This is no fun anymore. The two weeks of sickness need to end, but not like I thought they ended last time. I want the fairies to play nice and fair and not trick me. I want to feel better, can we please be friends fairies?

No comments:

Post a Comment