Saturday, January 8, 2011

If I were an animal....

I hate when I have too much time on my hands, because that would be when I begin to over think things. There are all those dumb ads on facebook, and random websites where you can take quizzes to see what animal you would be. And honestly, those are the kinds of things I think about when I am bored. This is why I should not go to school. Anyway, if I were an animal what would I be...

1. Cat: Although this could be a promising option, I absolutely despise cats so why would I ever want to be one. I mean sure they do nothing all day, I could go in and out mostly likely as I pleased. I could lay whereever I want and I could lick myself, but how gross is that? I don't want to spit up hairballs all day, eat nasty bugs and get rained on all day. That would suck. So cats are definately ruled out.

2. Dog: This too could be fun, go on walks, sleep in peoples beds, do pretty much whatever I want. If I fortunate to be a dog as spoiled as mine, I would have all the toys in the world, free reign of the house, and my owners completely whipped to my every beck and call. I could ring a bell, and my owners would come feed me or take me out or whatever I want. But after a while, the same-old same-old would get boring. So, sorry to the dogs, I would NOT want to be one of them.

3. Bugs: Ew, this is not even an option. No one likes bugs, and so this is not worth commenting on. If I were a bug, I would probably get stepped on and be done. So, ew no.

4. Bird: I've thought about this one a lot actually. I mean how cool would it be to have the freedom to fly whereever you want whenever you want. But then you have to worry about things like their stupid migratory patterns, and the fact that they have to eat certain things and so it kind of ruins the fun of being able to go wherever you want. But it would still be cool to fly. Just not as cool as it could be if they didn't have to be so environment picky

I had more thoughts but then they went away so I think that I would want to be a flying squirrel. I'm not sure why,  I just think they are cool. I want to glide freely from tree to tree and have people watch me on planet earth and talk about how cute I am and how much they wish they had me as a pet. That would be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment