Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I know I'm a girl and all...

But in all seriousness, King of Africa is a sick beat. Click on it and you'll know what I'm talking about.

So I'm sitting here doing homework. I don't think I've ever taken more than an hour and a half to write a history essay before. Probably because the information is always straight from the book, you can google the prompt, or someone else has been nice enough to tell me what the prompt is asking before I do it. This time however, I spent about three hours writing it and it is still not very good. But whatever, its a quiz grade. No worries, it'll almost definately be a hundred, yay for lazy grading teachers <3

So anyway, like always I am listening to music while I do homework. It helps me concentrate. I understand that some people freak out and absolutely cannot focus if anything else is going on. Let me just say thank the Lord I am not one of those people, because pandora has opened a wonderful world allowing me to discover the best music while I am supposed to be doing homework yay. So anyway, King of Africa is from my boy's ipod and I just love it so I'm listening to it now. But pandora... oh my pandora! It is like a homework heaven. It takes me away from AP Euro papers and AP Calc papers and just makes me happy. So forget that it is 11:00 PM and I've lost my train of thought for my math paper, pandora is there to make me smile.

I don't actually think there was a point to this blog other than to share the King of Africa song which was the link on the very top if you didn't get it. But thanks for reading all this anyway.

1 comment: