Tuesday, January 4, 2011

bestfriend texts

7:05 am - Omg school. Kill myself. 
7:05 am- I HATE it here. 
7:05 am- Come get me. 
7:05 am- Save me
7:05 am- I have a bad feeling about today 
7:05 am- :( 
7:06 am- I'm blowing up your phone because I'm scared of the boy next to me. 
7:06 am- He keeps staring.....
7:06 am- I hate it when people stare at me
7:06 am- it gives me the creeps
7:06 am- And I have to know every country in the world by first period. 
7:06 am- Can you say. NO BUENO?
7:06 am- I hate this place
7:07 am- Who invented mbrook?
7:07 am- They should die
7:07 am- I bet there already are dead
7:07 am- Which means they don't have to put up with this. 
7:07 am- Immmaaa shoot em'
7:10 am- I love you too. But love isn't gonna save me megan berry! This place is too powerful. Its like a psych ward here. There are too many freak. TOO MANY!!!!!
7:14 am- I'm sitting in the library by myself. Listening to some FREAK with purple hair talk about this book about a guy and a girl who went on a bike ride. And she has the "editors version" oooo purple hair you're so cool imma slapp you. Omg omg she just used the phrase "asian'ness" 
7:16 am- Haha ugh I wish I had your life. I hate this place megan like I just wanna cry. 
7:16 am- I want to be mini and run away and I'd be so small I would kick the bike cop in the toe and he wouldnt even seen me, then I'd run. 
7:16 am- Then get big again. 
7:20 am- I wish I could. If you were Jesus, I would leave and just say to the office, my Heavenly Father is calling me so back off!
7:21 am- Some Asian just walked right into the door hahahahah 



needless to say I love her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment